Master’s in Digital Media & Marketing
Average Program Length: 2 years
A master’s degree in Digital Media & Marketing will equip students with the skill set needed to advance in an online-driven marketplace. Graduate level courses go beyond the basic undergraduate marketing curriculum, integrating the latest platforms, tools, and trends in digital media to plan, implement and evaluate multi-channel campaigns.
For prospective students interested in advancing to C-Suite careers, MBA programs offer a more corporate-centric curriculum. MBAs with concentrations in leadership offer added training in managing organizational structure and change, team management and motivation, and guidance in creating a collaborative, productive working environment.
- Craft and implement effective marketing campaigns
- Develop proficiency in emerging technologies, channels, and tools
- Focus on data analytics and strategy
- Learn techniques for optimizing consumer engagement
- Designing and executing social media strategies that integrate multichannel communication methods
- Focus on branding and developing targeted messaging for multiple platforms
Potential Career Paths:
- Digital Media/Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Email Marketing Manager
- E-Commerce and CRM Manager
- Digital Media Planner/Buyer
- Chief Digital Officer
Featured Online Degree(s):
- Benedictine University – Online MBA in Internet Marketing
- Notre Dame De Namur University – Online MBA in Marketing
- Purdue University – Online MS in Communication
- Queens University – Online MS in Communication
- University of Saint Mary – Online MBA in Marketing & Advertising
LATEST ON THE BLOG
Trying to figure which degree specialization is right for you? Here's what you can expect with a degree in communication concentrations.
Should you earn a MA in Communications? A master's degree in communications offers many benefits. Discover the best reasons to get a MA in Communications.