Certificate: Marketing & Strategic Communications
Average Program Length: 1 year
The challenge facing professionals in the fields of marketing, public relations, advertising, and corporate communications is developing strong messaging that connects brands and organizations with target audiences via multi-channel methods of interaction.
The focused certificate programs in Marketing & Strategic Communications are designed to equip experienced communications professionals with the enhanced oral and written skills needed to effectively engage the modern consumer. Courses are designed to merge analytical thinking with the ability to develop creative solutions.
- Planning, implementing and analyzing marketing campaigns
- Evaluating communication challenges using a global lens
- Focus on writing for a variety of platforms and audiences
- Crisis/conflict management
- Data analytics for evaluating target markets and studying the impact of digital media
- Develop proficiency in the latest marketing tools and digital media platforms
Featured Online Degree(s):
- Purdue University – Certificate in Strategic Communication Marketing
LATEST ON THE BLOG
Trying to figure which degree specialization is right for you? Here's what you can expect with a degree in communication concentrations.
Should you earn a MA in Communications? A master's degree in communications offers many benefits. Discover the best reasons to get a MA in Communications.