Certificate: Digital Media & Marketing
Average Program Length: 1 year
Ideal for professionals already established in fields such as advertising, marketing, public relations or social media who wish to garner expertise in emerging digital platforms. Focusing on multi-channel communication, students will learn to identify the optimal platforms for interacting with target audiences as well as how to integrate new technology into their overall media strategies.
- Understanding and optimizing the use of social media
- Concepts, tools, and techniques for multi-channel communication
- Crafting and analyzing targeted campaigns
- Data analytics focusing on consumer behavior
Potential Career Paths:
- Digital Media/Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Email Marketing Manager
- E-Commerce and CRM Manager
- Digital Media Planner/Buyer
- Chief Digital Officer
LATEST ON THE BLOG
Trying to figure which degree specialization is right for you? Here's what you can expect with a degree in communication concentrations.
Should you earn a MA in Communications? A master's degree in communications offers many benefits. Discover the best reasons to get a MA in Communications.