Learn from an expert faculty of communication practitioners as you explore the relationship between principled leadership and effective communication.
This online communication degree provides you with the skills to:
- Create message strategies that engage, inspire, and build trust.
- Master communication theory and its application to create practical strategies.
- Craft and communicate an authentic brand identity.
- Leverage traditional and digital media tools effectively.
- Analyze audiences in order to tailor communications to a global, national, or local audience.
- Implement strategies based on concepts and theories to develop concise messaging for any industry.
Professional experience and expertise includes event production and marketing, corporate communication consulting through outdoor-experience training and student activities advising.
John A. McArthur, Ph.D.
Graduate Program Director